Ping.fm @ Ubiquity
If you have Ubiquity, you'll see a "Subscribe"
button on the upper right hand part of the browser. Click it to install the command.
The Ping.fm commands pingfm and pingfm-key
allows you to post to Ping.fm.
First use pingfm-key to set up your Ping.fm App key.
Then, you can post as you please to Ping.fm using pingfm.
You can also clear your Ping.fm App key from this Ubiquity command by using "pingfm-key clear".
Oh yeah, here's the source code.
If you have any comments/suggestions, you can contact me at: loki [at] maloki [dot] net.
You can also post them here.
If you're having trouble with the new version, here's the pre-Ubiquity 0.5 version of the command. [Also, contact me regarding the problem so I can try fixing it ;) ]
- pingfm-key 0a0000aaaa00000aa000a000a0a00aa0-0000000000 (Sets the Ping.fm App key to 0a0000aaaa00000aa000a000a0a00aa0-0000000000)
- pingfm Ubiquity, here I come! (Posts to "Ubiquity, here I come!" in the default method)
- pingfm @tt Hi Twitter! (Posts "Hi Twitter!" to Twitter)
- pingfm @b Ubiquity^This is so awesome! (Posts using the blog method with "Ubiquity" as the title and "This is so awesome!" as the body.)
- pingfm #ubiquity I have a custom #ubiquity trigger! (Posts "I have a custom #ubiquity trigger!" to services selected in the #ubiquity trigger)
- pingfm-key clear (Clears the Ping.fm App key)
- 09.07.10.1 - Updated the command to work with Ubiquity 0.5; Dropped support for the condensed version to keep localization simple.; The following verbs now also work: "ping", "pingkey", "ping-api", "pingapi".
- 08.08.31.1 - Posts don't use #ubiquity trigger anymore. "@" and "#" triggers should work now.
- 08.08.28.2 - Added the "pingfm-key clear" command
- 08.08.28.1 - First version. Posts by deafult to anything with a #ubiquity trigger.